There have been many changes to benefits over the past couple of years including Housing Benefit, Council Tax Benefit, sickness and disability benefits and Tax Credits, and the changes aren’t finished yet.
This is your chance to
about how you have been affected by the changes.
Age UK have reported an increase in the number of people being turned down for Blue Badges and needing to appeal. To find out more about eligibility click here. If you have had problems, please
We are collecting evidence on employment issues to support a campaign to protect workers rights. Keep up to date on our blog.
Citizens Advice are campaigning for
- Tighter regulation of the bailiff industry
- More support for debtors from the local authority and
- For consumers to be more aware of their rights regarding bailiffs
Here in Plymouth, the local authority has recently changed the bailiff company that they are using and we would like to know if this means a real improvement for people in Plymouth.
- Have you had a visit from the Bailiffs?
- Which bailiff company was it?
- What notice did you have that they were coming?
- Were they polite?
- How much was your original fine and what charges were added to it?
Plymouth CAB is leading the Consumer Network South West who are currently campaigning to improve the practices of Payday Lenders.